With an unparalleled legacy of product, service, and corporate responsibility dating back to 1885, our human resource mission revolves around providing our associates with:
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Competitive total compensation
- An engaging and safe work environment
“Whatever may be changing in the world around us, one thing remains constant – Colson’s commitment to maintain the highest standards of business ethics and integrity.”
– Tom Blashill, CEO, Colson Group Holdings, LLC
The Colson Group Code of Conduct has been translated into nine languages and is signed by all Colson Group employees. The Code covers nine pillars:
- Honesty: We believe honesty is the best policy.
- Respect: We recognize the dignity, worth, and potential of each individual.
- Civility: We treat others with respect.
- Integrity: We act ethically and seek to avoid improper behavior.
- Accountability: We make good judgments, and are accountable and responsible for our actions.
- Quality: We develop and delight our customers by delivering products of superior quality and value.
- Fairness: We deal fairly in our relationships, in and out.
- Knowledge: We take the responsibility to know what is right and how to do the right thing.
- Opportunity: We actively pursue practices that support and encourage a diverse workforce.