Dear Valued Customer,
With the increasing concern regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus, we wanted to ensure you that we are closely monitoring the situation and provide you a quick update as it relates to our operations and the actions we will be taking.
Our first priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees, business partners and communities. As we have all seen, the situation with the COVID-19 virus continues to quickly change throughout our local communities. Colson Group closely monitors these changes to assess any potential impact they could have on our operations—and will continue to work with our local teams and officials to safely maintain our ability to service your needs. Below are general updates regarding our operations and key actions we are taking to ensure the safest operating standards:
- All global facilities have taken preventative measures to limit exposure and educate employees on awareness and risk mitigation.
- In order to limit potential/future exposure, all international and domestic interplant travel, customer visits, and vendor visits will be postponed for the next 30 days.
- Our three Chinese manufacturing facilities remain open and will be working without limitation pending any directional change from the Chinese government. We continue to build and ship product and have assessed a low risk to potential delays in customer deliveries.
- Currently, our six US manufacturing and distribution facilities are open and under normal operation hours. This is also the case with other Colson Group global locations.
- US service and support will remain open under normal operating hours and is ready to continue supporting all of your caster and wheel needs.
- In the event that circumstances result in increased absenteeism (school closings, illness, etc.) response times may be delayed.
As previously communicated, our advanced planning for Chinese New Year has helped mitigate delays, however we continue to assess all open orders and will notify you of any potential delay as quickly as possible. We are happy to answer any questions you might have, so please feel free to reach out to your Colson Group sales representative for additional support.
We again thank you for your business and understanding in these difficult times.